Episode 110 Content and Overview
There are an infinite number of decisions you and your partner have to make like prenatal testing, how to decorate the nursery, what to name your baby, who should be at the birth, and what procedures are done to your baby after they are born. It is a never-ending list, and even after all of these decisions are made the two of you are going to constantly making decisions throughout your child’s life. Some decisions are more trivial than others, but even working on coming to an agreement you are both comfortable with on little things can help you work out the big things. This episode goes through a lot of ideas you can put to use when you and your partner disagree to try and get on the same page.
Included in This Episode
- Tips to try when you and your partner disagree
- Understanding the other point of view
- Weighing evidence and emotions
- Financial considerations
- Your partner and your birth plan
- Get a copy of Vanessa’s birth plan
- Mommy Steps makes insoles specifically for pregnancy. They have insoles for athletic shoes and ones for flats or boots. You can even heat them in your oven and mold them to your own feet to make you more comfortable and to prevent foot issues during pregnancy. Mommy Steps is offering an exclusive discount for listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. Click here to check them out and enter the promo code FEET to save 20% off.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To check them out click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and get the details on how to save 25% on a one month supply.
- Your Birth Plan book