Episode 95 Content and Overview
A babymoon is a vacation you take with your partner when you are pregnant. This is a great opportunity to enjoy some time with your partner and relax before your baby arrives. While a stereotypical babymoon is a long trip to a tropical island, you can make this any kind of vacation (or even staycation) you would like. Tips for planning your babymoon will help you with the best timing during your pregnancy to vacation, where to go, how to work with any budget, and how to customize your babymoon to fit you and your partner. Tips for making the most out of your babymoon will help you maximize quality time with your partner, relax, and maybe even get some free perks. This is not your last chance for a vacation for the next 18 years. Your life is not over when you have kids, you can still travel and take vacations. Will it be exactly the same as when it is just two of you? No. It will be different, but that isn’t a bad thing. Your pregnancy is a great excuse to take one last trip with just the two of you, before your family grows. Everything you need to know to plan and make the most out of your babymoon.
Included in This Episode
- Tips for planning your babymoon
- The optimal time to travel
- How long to make your babymoon
- Working with budgets big and small
- Where to go
- CDC world map of areas with risk of Zika
- Traveling While Pregnant
- Think creatively
- Tips to make the most out of your babymoon
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.