Episode 87 Content and Overview
Pregnancy glow sounds like your face should be beautiful and glowing during your pregnancy. This “glow” is due to an increased blood volume and extra production of oil. All of the changes your body is going through during pregnancy may give you a beautiful glow, but for many expecting moms this creates some not so fun changes in their skin. Hormones can wreak havoc on your skin and cause a lot of changes, most of which will completely disappear after your baby is born. Some common skin issues include skin sensitivity, stretch marks, acne, melisma, linea nigra, spider and varicose veins, and skin tags. This episode dives into each of these issues, what causes them, if or how they can prevented, and how you can safely treat them during your pregnancy.
Included in This Episode
- Zahler Prenatal + DHA
- To get 25% off use the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout.
- Skin sensitivity
- Stretch marks
- Melasma (AKA chloasma, hyperpigmentation, mask of pregnancy)
- Linea nigra
- Spider veins and vericose veins
- Skin tags
- Obstetric Cholestasis
- Get the weekly Pregnancy Podcast newsletter
- Join the Pregnancy Podcast Community on Facebook