Episode 137 Content and Overview
Many women expect breastfeeding to come naturally without many issues. In reality, breastfeeding can take practice and patience as you and our baby navigate breastfeeding for the first time. There are a lot of issues that can come up during breastfeeding in the first few days, and even months down the road. The more you know about the small speed bumps you could run into the more likely you are to be able to get over those and correct small issues before they become big problems. This episode is focused on troubleshooting issues that could show up in your breasts like leaking, sore nipples, nipple shields, pain during breastfeeding or pumping, vasospasms, blebs, plugged ducts, mastitis, and engorgement.
Included in This Episode
- La Leche League
- Kelly Mom
- Bamboobies washable pads
- Healing tips for nipple cracks or abrasions
- Nipple shields
- Nipple blanching and vasospasm
- Plugged ducts and mastitis
- Reverse pressure softening
- Lessons Learned Breastfeeding the Second Time Around
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.