“I really enjoy your podcast & I am so grateful that a friend of mine sent me a link to it! I do not know what I would have done without all the great information you provide! Thank you very much! I have a question on sun exposure and sun burns. When I was 16 weeks pregnant, I went to the beach. I applied sunscreen and went to the water. I forgot to re-apply sunscreen immediately, so I had a sunburn, weird enough only on my belly! Do you know if there is any harm to baby from sunburn? My belly skin did peel off, but the skin recovered in 3 days. I applied cold towels on the belly to keep the temperature of the belly lower. I did not get any fever. Thanks so much for looking into this and for enlightening me on the latest research on this. I found only conflicting evidence on sunburns. Thanks!” – Olivia
- Common Skin Issues During Pregnancy
- Environmental Working Group Skin Deep
- Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Vitamin D
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.