“Hello Vanessa! Thank you so much for your podcast it is a lifesaver! I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and so far have been feeling pretty good, except that I’m so tired. I have been taking naps on the days I do not work and going to bed hours early almost every night. After a day at work I just want to come home and go to bed. Is it normal to be really tired when you are pregnant?” – Nicky
- Causes of fatigue during pregnancy
- Fatigue in each trimester
- Tips to increase energy
- Caffeine and pregnancy
- Talking to your doctor or midwife
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.