“I am 24 weeks pregnant with my first child and excited to meet my her in a few short months! I have been carrying my baby very low throughout my pregnancy. A couple of people have told me that carrying low may be a risk factor for preterm labor. Can you share any insight into potential risks associated with carrying low, if there are any? I am also curious about the variables that contribute to the position of one’s baby/uterus during pregnancy…height? Physical fitness? Genetics? I am 5’2″ and weighed 115 lbs prior to pregnancy. I have continued to exercise a few times per week (both prior to and throughout my pregnancy), and my core is relatively strong. My mother said she carried high during both of her pregnancies, unlike me. I am just wondering if there is any rhyme or reason to this! Thank you!” – Megan
- How your uterus and belly changes during pregnancy
- Factors of how you carry your belly during pregnancy
- Potential risks of carrying low
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.