“Hey Vanessa, Thanks so much for your podcasts! I read over your hospital copy of your birth plan and I noticed you bolded no Cytotec. Did you cover that medication in a previous podcast?? I listen to every single podcast and that medication did not ring a bell to me. Thanks!” – Lucy
- Get a copy of Vanessa’s birth plan
- FDA misoprostol information
- Efficacy and safety of misoprostol compared with the dinoprostone for labor induction at term: a meta-analysis
- Cytotec and the FDA by Ina May Gaskin
- ACOG guidelines on labor induction
- ACOG Practice Bulletin on Induction of Labor
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.