“I am trying to put together my birth plan and thank you for the podcast because it has answered so many questions that I have had. I was wondering if you have any information on the golden hour with skin to skin. Also I’m curious if you have come across anything on the “breast crawl”. Thanks again for all the hard work you do researching and the great topics about pregnancy in today’s world.” – Lindsey
- Skin to skin contact
- Breast crawl website
- Studies on the breast crawl
- Breast crawl video
- Steps involved in the breast crawl
- Breast crawl vs. assisted breastfeeding
- Request a free copy of Vanessa’s birth plan
- Your Birth Plan book
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.