“Hi Vanessa, I am 21 weeks pregnant and have been loving your podcast! I was hoping you could help me find information about placental lakes. I had a placental lake slightly larger than normal show up on my anatomy scan recently. I didn’t feel like the doctor was clear with me about what they are and how they might affect my baby. I would love to hear what you have to say about them. Thank you!” – Kirsten
- What a placental lake is
- Are placental lakes of any clinical significance?
- A thick placenta: a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcomes
- Talking to your doctor or midwife and asking questions
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.