Episode 0 Content and Overview
In this short episode you get a quick introduction and a rundown of everything you can expect from Vanessa Merten and the Pregnancy Podcast. This introduction explains why the Pregnancy Podcast is the tool I wish I had when I was expecting. Going through all of the education and research I did in an effort to help me make informed, confident decisions about my pregnancy, giving birth, and being a parent inspired me to create a SINGLE resource for other expecting parents who feel overwhelmed, scared, misinformed, frustrated or anxious about “what’s next”. The Pregnancy Podcast is a resource to support expecting moms (and partners, too!) with evidence-based information to navigate the awesome adventure of pregnancy, birth, and being a new parent.
Included in This Episode
- Read more about me and why I felt compelled to launch this podcast on the About page
- New episodes will be released at 3:30 a.m. Eastern time, once a week, every Sunday
- You can always contact me at [email protected] anytime, or by clicking here
- Find out what is going on with you and your baby this week on the 40 Weeks Podcast
- This Your Birth Plan book walks you through step-by-step, showing you exactly how to create a birth plan that will lay the foundation for the birth experience you want. You will find short sections with evidence based information to help you decide what your preferences are from the time you start labor until you are home with your baby.