“I’m disappointed… Not in your podcast as I always found this a great resource and a go to while I was pregnant…But that we lost our baby at 7 and 1/2 weeks. There was no answers, no comfort, and I knew it wasn’t anyone’s fault. Afterwards I was in shock and I was heartbroken. The Pregnancy Podcast was one of the first places I went for information. But I was sadly disappointed that there was not information or awareness about miscarriages. It would make me feel much better if you had information on miscarriages for future mothers. On a positive note, we will be trying for our rainbow baby soon. Because after every storm there’s always a rainbow.” – Lauren
- Incidence of early loss of pregnancy
- Risk of Miscarriage Among Black Women and White Women in a US Prospective Cohort Study
- Miscarriage Risk for Asymptomatic Women After a Normal First-Trimester Prenatal Visit
- Fetal loss following ultrasound diagnosis of a live fetus at 6–10 weeks of gestation
- Types of miscarriage
- Warning signs
- Risk factors
- Pregnancy Over Age 35 (Advanced Maternal Age)
- Preventing miscarriage
- When can you try to get pregnant again?
- Sharing miscarriage news publicly or to friends and family
- The Compassionate Friends
- Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support
- From Hurt to Healing (a free booklet from the March of Dimes)
- MEND (Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death)
- Motherhood Maternity is the best resource for maternity clothes. There are some staples you will need for your pregnancy like jeans, leggings, and tops, plus they have an awesome selection of super cute maternity clothes for work and even dressier outfits for all of those holiday events coming up. I shopped here during both of my pregnancies and was really happy with the selection, quality, and the prices. I know it can overwhelming to think about not fitting into anything in your closet and it is 100% worth it to invest in maternity clothes. You do not have to sacrifice comfort or style when you are expecting. You can shop at your local Motherhood store or shop online and you can get 40% off one item for the month of November with the code MAMA40 when you shop online. Click here to check out Motherhood Maternity.
- The Evenflo EveryStage car seat is an infant seat, convertible, and booster all in one and it has 10 different positions that will keep your baby or older child safe and comfortable. Evenflo’s EasyClick latch system makes it so easy to install and move it from one car to another. When it comes to car seats safety is a huge priority for me and this seat allows kids to be rear facing longer. The EveryStage car seat is well made, safe, and so easy to use. This is the only car seat you will ever need. Click here to check out the Evenflo EveryStage car seat and get a promo code to save 10%.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.