“Hi Vanessa, thank you for the amazing podcasts, I have been listening since I started trying to conceive and I am now 9 weeks pregnant. I have a question about gaining weight. I have always been healthy and I am so nervous about gaining more weight during pregnancy. How much weight should I expect to gain?” – Hailey
- BMI Calculator
- BMI Ranges
- Recommended weight gain
- Institute of Medicine Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- ACOG Weight Gain During Pregnancy
- A breakdown of the weight during pregnancy
- Timeline of weight gain during pregnancy
- A retrospective study of gestational weight gain in relation to the Institute of Medicine’s recommendations by maternal body mass index in rural Pennsylvania from 2006 to 2015
- What to focus on to gain a healthy amount of weight during pregnancy
- Stepping on a scale at prenatal appointments
- The Evenflo EveryStage car seat is an infant seat, convertible, and booster all in one and it has 10 different positions that will keep your baby or older child safe and comfortable. Evenflo’s EasyClick latch system makes it so easy to install and move it from one car to another. When it comes to car seats safety is a huge priority for me and this seat allows kids to be rear facing longer. The EveryStage car seat is well made, safe, and so easy to use. This is the only car seat you will ever need. Click here to check out the Evenflo EveryStage car seat and get a promo code to save 10%.
- Mommy Steps makes insoles specifically for pregnancy. They have insoles for athletic shoes and ones for flats or boots. You can even heat them in your oven and mold them to your own feet to make you more comfortable and to prevent foot issues during pregnancy. Mommy Steps is offering an exclusive 20% off for listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. Click here to check them out and enter the promo code FEET when you checkout.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.