“Hi Vanessa. I am 35 weeks today and am finishing getting my baby’s nursery ready. I am planning to wash all of the baby clothes and everything and my sister told me that I need to buy baby laundry detergent. Is that true? Do I need special laundry detergent for my baby?” – Corrine
- Washing baby clothes before your baby is born
- Environmental Working Group Laundry Detergent Guide
- Consumer Reports Laundry Detergent Guide
- Mommy Steps makes insoles specifically for pregnancy. They have insoles for athletic shoes and ones for flats or boots. You can even heat them in your oven and mold them to your own feet to make you more comfortable and to prevent foot issues during pregnancy. Mommy Steps is offering an exclusive discount for listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. Click here to check them out and enter the promo code FEET to save 20% off.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.