“Hello Vanessa! Thank you so much for this incredible resource, I do not know what I would do without it. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have had really vivid dreams. Every night I am having the strangest dreams, sometimes they make no sense at all and other times I am having nightmares. Often they are about my baby, but I cannot seem to make any sense of them. Is it common to have vivid dreams when you are pregnant and if so, what causes this?” – Joanie
- Sleep cycles
- Sleep during pregnancy
- Anxiety and stress
- Nightmare frequency in last trimester of pregnancy
- Disturbed dreaming during the third trimester of pregnancy
- Dream-associated behaviors affecting pregnant and postpartum women
- Aeroflow is a company that helps you get a breast pump through your health insurance. There can be some hoops to jump through to get a breast pump through your insurance but Aeroflow does all of this for you and makes it so easy. All you need to do is fill out a form that takes just a minute. Aeroflow will contact your health insurance company, get the necessary paperwork from your doctor or midwife, then they will get in touch with you to help you choose the right breast pump. Click here to get started.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is the prenatal vitamin I take and the one I recommend. Zahler was very generous and gave me a promo code I can share with you so you can save 25% off when you buy a month supply on Amazon. To order them today click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA and enter the promo code PREPOD25 when you checkout to save 25% on a one month supply.