Episode 11 Content and Overview
Bringing baby home is exciting but it can also be a little nerve-racking when you are not sure what you can expect. The first few days and weeks are a challenging adjustment period. There is a lot you can do to make things easy on yourself. Do not feel like you have to have a spotless house and be perfectly put together. Ask for some help, especially from your partner and anyone coming over to visit and meet the baby. Give yourself permission to take some time to figure things out and don’t feel like you have to have it all together from day one. This episode covers everything you need to know when you bring baby home from the hospital or birth center so you can be confident when you start your parenting journey.
Included in This Episode
- Join the newsletter to be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
- Breastfeeding was covered in Episode 10
- Changing Diapers
- Honest Company diapers
- Your baby’s immune system and keeping them healthy
- Your baby’s umbilical cord
- Bathing and clothing baby
- Honest Company detergent
- Honest Company stain remover