“Hi Vanessa, Thank you for your podcast. My husband and I aren’t ready to have children yet, but we are looking into the future, and your podcast has been an amazing resource. I have a question about Lotus Birth. It looks like a gentle, spiritually-minded way to welcome a baby into the world, but I’m worried about how safe it is. Are there any scientific studies about Lotus Birth that you can share?” – Krista
- Delayed Cord Clamping
- Lotus birth, a holistic approach on physiological cord clamping
- Lotus Birth Associated With Idiopathic Neonatal Hepatitis
- RCOG statement on umbilical non-severance or “lotus birth”
- Talking to your doctor or midwife
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.