“Is it safe to use nail polish during pregnancy? I’m finding mixed reviews online, and I’m only 7 weeks, so I haven’t been able to see an OB yet. Thank you!” – Mari
- FDA Info on Nail Care Products and Ingredients
- Study by researchers at Duke University and EWG on triphenyl phosphate, or TPHP
- Environmental Working Group Skin Deep
- Tips to limit your exposure to harmful chemicals in nail products
- Changes in Cosmetics Use During Pregnancy and Risk Perception by Women
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)