“Hi, I wanted to see if you would be able to do an episode on activities such as boating and UTVing while pregnant and how it effects each trimester. Some websites say bumps are okay and others say not to do it. Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE your podcasts!” – Sherry
- Contact sports
- Off roading
- Prenatal Yoga (Including hot or Bikram yoga)
- ACOG Activities to Avoid When Pregnant
- Additional concerns if you are in a high risk pregnancy or have any complications
- Talking to your doctor or midwife
- Mommy Steps makes insoles specifically for pregnancy. They have insoles for athletic shoes and ones for flats or boots. You can even heat them in your oven and mold them to your own feet to make you more comfortable and to prevent foot issues during pregnancy. Mommy Steps is offering an exclusive 20% off for listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. Click here to check them out and enter the promo code FEET when you checkout.
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.