Episode 118 Content and Overview
Every pregnancy and birth is different. Even knowing this, I still expected my second pregnancy and birth to be like my first experience. While there were some similarities, there was a whole lot that was different and it was a great learning experience. In this episode I share the lessons I learned in my second pregnancy and the birth story of my baby girl who joined us on New Year’s Eve.
Included in This Episode
- Planning for my birth
- Migraines & headaches
- Body balancing
- Balance Ball
- Prenatal massage
- Testing my own blood glucose levels
- Maternity leave and time off
- My fears about labor and birth
- My experience with the midwifery model of care
- Going over my due date
- Isla Elle’s Birth Story
- Zahler makes a high quality prenatal vitamin that has the active form of folate plus omega 3s and DHA. This is my favorite prenatal vitamin, the one I take everyday and the one I recommend to all expecting moms. Zahler is offering an exclusive discount to listeners of the Pregnancy Podcast. To check out the vitamin and find out how you can save 25% when you buy a one month supply on Amazon click this link Zahler Prenatal + DHA.